Youth Racers of America, Inc.
Last modified: May 1, 2020
Youth Racers of America, Inc. is a tax-exempt organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, as amended. You agree to use this Website only in a manner consistent with and in furtherance of Youth Racers of America’s charitable and exempt purposes. You will not use this Website in a manner inconsistent with Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) or 170(c)(1).
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us, including when you visit the website www.youthracersofamerica.com (our “Website”), when you use our application for your mobile device (our “Application”), or when you use our auto-tune and vocal-processing software or any other software or programs we provide or make available to you to use, manage, access or activate our auto-tune and vocal-processing software (collectively, our “Software”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. We refer to our Website, Application, and Software cumulatively as our “Services.”
This Policy applies to any information that we collect through our Services, including any information in any e-mails, posts, texts and other electronic messages between you and our Services, and any information about you transferred to our Services from other websites. This Policy also applies to (1) any information that we collect about you offline but that will be processed by automated means using our Services, (2) any information that we collect about you when you contact our customer help desk or use our support services, and (3) any information that we collect about you when you mail us or e-mail, text or exchange other electronic messages with us or when you interact with messages you receive from us. This Policy does not apply to any other information that we collect by any means.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you can choose not to use our Services. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Services after we make changes are deemed to be acceptance of those changes; however, we will not collect additional categories of Personal Information (as defined below) beyond those disclosed in this Policy without providing additional notice to you, and we will not use your Personal Information for additional purposes beyond those disclosed in this Policy without providing notice and obtaining your consent.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Services by which you may be personally identified. All of this information is cumulatively referred to in this Policy as “Personal Information.” The Personal Information we collect on or through our Services includes the following (as applicable):
- Your name and the name of your employer.
- Information used to contact you or your employer directly, including e-mail addresses, mailing/physical addresses, and telephone numbers (including mobile telephone numbers).
- The IP Address or Mobile Device ID associated with your device and the operating system used by your device.
- Payment information, such as credit card or debit card information, security codes, zip codes (for verification purposes), and other financial information used to process transactions related to our Services.
- Affiliations with educational institutions.
- Information about your role within the music industry (e.g., producer, artist, etc.).
- Information about the types of plugins you own or use.
- Communication, usage, and product preferences related to our Services.
We may also collect the following types of information from and about you when you use our Services, which we also consider to be “Personal Information” to the extent we maintain it in a form that is directly linked or linkable to you, personally:
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our Services (see the section below titled “Technical Information”).
- A history of your purchases made through our Services.
- Inferences drawn from the information described above that we use to create a profile about you reflecting your personal preferences and purchasing behavior (see also section below titled “Tracking”).
How We Collect Information
We primarily collect Personal Information directly from you when you register to use our Services, complete a purchase to use our Software, enter into a sweepstakes, contest, giveaway or other promotion related to our Services, correspond with us via postal mail, e-mail, text message or telephone, request further services from us (such as customer support services), or report a problem with our Services. We also collect certain information automatically as you use our Services or interact with the e-mails, text messages, and other electronic messages we send to you (see the section below titled “Technical Information”).
We collect certain types of technical information provided by the browser of the computer, tablet or mobile device used by you when using our Services, such as:
- Usage Details, IP Addresses, and Browser Details. When you use our Services, we collect technical information such as the identity of your Internet Protocol (IP) address or Mobile Device ID, your computer’s or device’s operating system and browser type, file information, time-stamped logs regarding access times and duration of visits, and the pages of our Website that you visit. Most browsers automatically transmit this type of information to websites. We collect this information to administer and manage our Services, to ensure that they function properly, and to obtain and review statistics and information related to our Services (for example, verifying system and server integrity).
We may obtain Personal Information and other data from integrated third-party applications, programs and/or devices that you elect to use in connection with our Services (“Programs”) or from third parties who offer products that can be used in conjunction with our Services. You should review the third-party privacy policies applicable to information transferred to us from Programs or from such third parties, since they may allow different or broader uses of that information than would be permitted by our Policy.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information, to:
- Provide our Services and their contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Process product purchases you have made through our Services, including by transmitting your Personal Information to the third-party payment processor that we use for securely processing payment card purchases.
- Respond to and process your customer service and support requests.
- Update and maintain customer, subscription, or e-mail lists.
- Send e-mail messages to you with certain offers, marketing and promotional information about our Services or the products and services of others that may be of interest to you.
- Register you for sweepstakes, contests, giveaways or other promotions.
- Create a profile about you reflecting your personal preferences and purchasing behavior.
- Respond to lawful requests for information through court orders, subpoenas, warrants, and other legal processes or obligations.
- Notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- Serve any other purpose that we describe when you provide the information and for any other purpose with your consent.
Tracking and “DO NOT TRACK”
We do not currently collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across third-party sites for tracking purposes. We do not currently allow third parties to collect Personal Information through or using our Services that could be used by them to analyze and store information about your online activities over time and across third-party sites for tracking purposes. Therefore, our Services do not respond to any “DO NOT TRACK” signals sent by your computer, browser or mobile device, and if your computer, browser or mobile device sends a “DO NOT TRACK” signal to our Services, our Services will not treat you differently from users who do not send such signals.
No Sales of Personal Information
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties within the meaning of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and will not do so in the future without separately obtaining your prior express consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries and affiliates and to any contractors, service providers, or other third parties who need to know such information to provide services that we request to support our permitted uses of your Personal Information. For example, we may disclose certain of your Personal Information in connection with our use of Google Analytics, we may share certain of your Personal Information with third parties that are sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, giveaways or other promotions for which you register, we may use a third-party cloud-hosting service provider (such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure) to store certain of your Personal Information securely, and we use a third-party payment processor to process in a secure manner any transactions you make using our Services.
We may disclose your Personal Information to a buyer or other successor to our business in the event of a sale of equity or assets, reorganization, merger, or a similar corporate transaction and any due diligence review with respect to any such proposed transaction.
We may disclose your Personal Information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements or to respond to any government or regulatory request or audit, and to enforce or apply any contracts you or your company have entered into with us, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others.
Finally, we may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose disclosed when the information is provided and for any other purpose with your consent.
The categories of Personal Information that we may disclose for the purposes described above include all of the categories of Personal Information that we collect about you, as described above.
Use and Disclosure of Aggregated or De-Identified Data
We may convert or combine some Personal Information of users into de-identified or aggregated data that does not disclose any of the Personal Information of any individual user. We may use and disclose to third parties any such de-identified or aggregated data (including traffic and usage data that does not identify you personally) for any lawful purpose.
Links to Social Media and Third-Party Websites
We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information you provide to a third-party website or the information practices used by any third-party site, including links to any third-party site from our Services. We make no representations, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, privacy, safety, security, or the information practices of any third-party site. The inclusion of a link to a third-party site on our website does not constitute any type of endorsement of the linked site by us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage you may sustain resulting from your use of any third-party website or any information you share with a third-party website.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You have certain choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts or pages of our Website, or certain parts or features of our Services may not function properly. To learn more about cookies and how to disallow or manage them, go to: www.allaboutcookies.org/.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by us to contact you with promotional or informational content or messages, you may send us an e-mail stating your request to contact@youthracersofamerica.
Request to Know and Request to Delete
Subject to certain exceptions set forth under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, you have a right to request that we disclose to you certain information about (and, if requested, to receive a portable copy of) the Personal Information about you that we collect, use, and disclose to third parties (a “Request to Know”), and you have a right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected or that we maintain (a “Request to Delete”). You may submit a Request to Know or a Request to Delete by sending us an e-mail stating your request to contact@youthracersofamerica.
Upon receipt of your Request to Know or Request to Delete, we will take steps to verify your identity in order to confirm that the person making the request is actually the person about whom we have collected Personal Information (that the “you” making the request is actually you):
- If you have a password-protected account through our Services, we will verify such requests by asking you to log in to your existing password-protected account through our Services and to re-authenticate yourself by re-entering your user name and password. In this situation, even if you choose to submit your Request to Know or Request to Delete using the e-mail address or web form described above, we will respond (for verification purposes) by providing detailed instructions directing you to log in to your existing password-protected account through our Services and to re-authenticate yourself by re-entering your user name and password. Once you have verified your identity, you may use the self-service portal we have provided for you there to submit your Request to Know or Request to Delete.
- If you do not have a password-protected account through our Services, please note that we have only limited information about you. If your only contact with us has been to visit our Website and/or to contact us via our Website or otherwise, we verify such requests by asking users to send the Request to Know or Request to Delete to contact@youthracersofamerica.
com. You will be required to verify your request by verifying certain Personal Information we have on file for you, and it is possible we may be unable to reasonably verify your request.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make a Request to Know or Request to Delete on your behalf. To designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf in this manner, you or your authorized agent must submit proof that either (1) such agent has actually been authorized in writing to act on your behalf, or (2) you have provided the authorized agent with power of attorney pursuant to the applicable laws in your jurisdiction. You may submit such proof by e-mailing us at contact@youthracersofamerica.
If you choose to exercise any of the rights described in this section, you will not receive differential treatment by us as a result (e.g., different prices or quality of services), except to the extent permitted by applicable law (including if those differences are reasonably related to the value of your Personal Information).
California “Shine The Light” Disclosure
The California Civil Code permits California residents with whom we have an established business relationship to request that we provide a list of certain categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to contact@youthracersofamerica.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change certain portions of your Personal Information as described above in the section titled “Request to Know and Request to Delete.” You may also send us an e-mail at contact@youthracersofamerica.
Users Outside of the United States
Our Website is hosted in the United States, our products and services are provided from the United States, and our Website is targeted to our customers who are located in the United States. It is possible that certain information will be stored on servers in multiple other countries on the “cloud” or other similar distributed hosting platforms. If you are a user accessing our Website or services from the European Union, Asia or any other region with laws governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside your home jurisdiction and that by providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States and other jurisdictions as indicated above, and to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age without parental consent, and no one under the age of 16 may provide any information to us or others on or using our Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use or provide any information on our Services, make any purchases through our Services, use any of the interactive features of our Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP Address or Mobile Device ID, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at contact@youthracersofamerica.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information that you provide to us is stored on our servers behind firewalls, and certain Personal Information will be encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. When we have given you (or when you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures that we think are adequate, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or using our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in our Services.
We post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you by e-mail to the primary e-mail address specified in your account and through a notice on the Website home page.
The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
Please note that we will not collect additional categories of personal information beyond those disclosed in this Policy without providing additional notice to you, and we will not use your Personal Information for additional purposes beyond those disclosed in this Policy without providing notice and obtaining your consent.
To ask questions or to submit comments about this Policy and our privacy practices, you may contact us:
- Via E-mail: contact@youthracersofamerica.
- Via Telephone: 844-YRA-KIDS
- Via Postal Mail: 1701 E Edgewood Ave. #17754 Indianapolis, IN 46227